- Simple: single component and a single-stage process
- Speedy: workable after only ten seconds
- Discreet: no visible signs on the “A” surface
- Easy: access from one side
- Practical: can be handled immediately
- Adaptable: a variety of coatings, sizes and adhesives available
- Clean: no cleaning up of adhesive necessary
- Versatile: bonds to GFRP, CFRP, aluminium, steel etc.
- Typical tensile strength 3.3 to 7.7 MPa
- Variation coefficient (CoV) typically < 5 %
- Resistant to red rust for 240-1000 hours
The Process: automated, semi-automatic or manual?The Lean Bonding® process can be integrated into a fully automated process. From individual automated cells to complete system integration in the factory. For smaller volumes we can also offer as an alternative a simple and efficient processing system for manual bonding processes.
Get in contact with us
We are happy to answer your questions.
Types of blind rivet nuts
- Head diameter: 24 mm
- Thread sizes: M5 or M6
- Thread lengths: 16 or 20 mm
- Material: carbon steel
The bigHead® fastening element is available in a wide range of OEM-approved coatings. For further information please visit The tecHub.
Polyurethane: fast. Firm, low-temperature-curing epoxy resin: very strong, CDC-compatible, highly resistant to environmental influences.